Senior Front End/UI Software Engineer
The candidate will have the right level of technical skills as well as the ability to maintain professionalism while interacting with customers, with an aptitude to answer technical questions in a simplified manner.
· Ideally 4 to 7 years of UI development experience using front-end frameworks (AngularJS/Angular).
· Experience using Bootstrap and Flexbox framework.
· Knowledge and experience with CSS, SASS or LESS.
· Must be comfortable building applications that are cross-browser and W3C compliant.
· Strong experience using tool such as Git, GitHub, Jira/TFS.
· Knowledge of best practices, clean code and following of coding standards.
· Agile development methodologies (Scrum and others).
· Advanced english proficiency.
· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with stakeholders.
· Prepare and present conceptual designs to internal teams and key stakeholders.
· Design graphic user interface elements, such as layout menus, tabs, buttons, input boxes and other widgets/components.
· Create intuitive interfaces that optimize user interaction and experience.
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness, workflow inefficiencies).
· Enhance the user experience through layout adjustments.
· Help develop, maintain and adhere to style guides and web standards (e.g., fonts, colors and images).
· Conduct thorough testing and rapid integration of new features, to ensure seamless navigation and functionality, incorporating feedback from clients and internal stakeholders.
· Able to balance multiple projects and efficiently organize work tasks to meet company goals.
· Critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills.
· Able to work independently and in team environments.
· Proactive, resourceful and highly motivated with good communication skills.
· Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Problem solver with the initiative to think critically to identify improvement opportunities.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and requests.
· Must have attention to detail and effective decision making.
· Able to work independently, manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects.
· Effectively communicate status, changes, and issues to stakeholders.
· Planning and time management skills.
· Effective leadership skills.
· Good interpersonal skills combined with willingness to listen.
· The ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience.
· Capable of leading troubleshooting activities.