Senior DevOps Engineer
The shall assist in the DevOps environment/platform and infrastructure that supports the development team for rapid deployment of applications. The DevOps Engineer shall share responsibility for developing and maintaining an ecosystem that promotes the smooth flow of packaging and delivering software to a product environment.
· Experience in building CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins and AWS CodePipeline.
· Managing Cloud Infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS): EC2, ECS ELB, VPCs, RDS, S3, CloudWatch, Elastic Beanstalk, Route53, Lambda.
· Experience managing infrastructure as a code with Terraform and CloudFormation.
· Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
· Experience Dockerizing Node, Java, and ROR applications.
· Solid experience working on UNIX environments.
· Solid experience programming in shell.
· Solid experience on infrastructure design.
· Strong experience using tool such as Git, GitHub, Jira/TFS.
· Knowledge of best practices, clean code and following of coding standards.
· Agile development methodologies (Scrum and others).
· Advanced english proficiency.
· Embed security controls and processes into the DevOps workflow.
· Implement (install, develop, automate, document) these new secure delivery chains.
· Ensure a technological watch and propose innovative solutions to serve the interests of DevOps.
· Collaborate with other programming engineers across the organization to develop best practices.
· Provide accurate timings and estimates.
· Maintain project transparency via project collaboration and communication tools.
· Engineer should be ready to make suggestions to clients, as most of the time they are going to be expecting answers to potential problems from our side.
· Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Problem solver with the initiative to think critically to identify improvement opportunities.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and requests.
· Must have attention to detail and effective decision making.
· Able to work independently, manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects.
· Effectively communicate status, changes, and issues to stakeholders.
· Planning and time management skills.
· Effective leadership skills.
· Good interpersonal skills combined with willingness to listen.
· The ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience.
· Capable of leading troubleshooting activities.